Trilibis Mobile Introduces Patented SaaS-Based Mobile Publishing Solution, Latest Version of SmartPath
Trilibis Mobile Unveils Next Generation of SmartPath®
Latest version of the Software as a Service (SaaS) platform empowers brands to create engaging and customized mobile web apps and sites optimized to over 6,000 handsets
“Trilibis customers include top brands, service providers, media companies and carriers who value the ability to reach their customers on a multitude of devices. After evaluating a number of mobile web services, our customers chose SmartPath to create and manage their mobile web products and promotional programs, ” said Tom Burke, CEO of Trilibis Mobile. “With the new version of SmartPath, customers can create mobile web experiences that harness the advanced capabilities found on the latest smartphones by either licensing the publishing platform or handing us the reins to manage the process.”
For the past three years, Match.com® has relied exclusively on SmartPath and Trilibis’ array of services to launch and evolve the Match.com offering on the mobile web. With this new version of SmartPath, Match.com plans to take their mobile web extension to the next level with a makeover of the user interface, which will include a customized look and feel for Android and iPhone devices, as well as the introduction of new features.
“Match.com has had a long-standing relationship with Trilibis,” said Deepak Thomas, Director of Mobile Products, Match.com. “Far from a pure client-vendor relationship, Trilibis has been an integral partner to our mobile web strategy, comprehending and executing on complex integration requirements that bring together Match.com’s infrastructure with our telecom carrier channels. They are truly an accomplished team of mobile experts.”
Other companies that depend on SmartPath for their mobile web needs include Citysearch®, Evite®, Lavalife®, AT&T, MobiTV, Sprint and others. To date, more than 300 mobile web apps and sites for over 100 brands including NASCAR, NFL, CBS, American Idol and Rock The Vote have been developed with Trilibis’ SmartPath platform.
“In the complicated mobile landscape, Trilibis Mobile delivers us a reliable solution for developing promotional mobile sites that support our mobile marketing efforts on behalf of our most valued media partnerships,” said Ray DeRenzo, CMO at MobiTV.
With a robust framework, extensive device library and intuitive web-based authoring environment, SmartPath enables businesses to quickly create, broadly deploy and easily manage highly customizable mobile services and websites that offer rich experiences similar to those consumers are accustomed to receiving online.
SmartPath offers the following benefits:
- Customization – Addressing the evolving mobile development needs of each individual client, SmartPath does not use a template approach. Instead, it allows designers and developers to create customized mobile web applications that reflect the uniqueness of their brand.
- User Friendly Authoring Environment – Using SmartBuilder, a web-based authoring tool, designers, product managers, and other non-technical personnel can prototype and create a mobile web application UI without engaging engineering resources.
- Extensive Reach – SmartPath seamlessly serves optimized mobile web experiences on over 6,000 devices – from basic handsets to the most advanced smartphones.
- Rapid Time To Market – Comprehensive mobile web apps go live in a matter of weeks and less complicated promotional microsites are launched in just days.
- Flexible Service Delivery Model – For customers that choose to address their mobile development needs in-house, SmartPath is available for licensing, with Trilibis’ professional services team available to assist with any development and prototyping needs. Alternatively, customers can rely on Trilibis’ end-to-end execution of their mobile web strategy.
More than 15,000 enterprise users, application developers, service providers, content owners, device manufacturers, retailers and engineers will convene in San Francisco at Moscone Center West October 6-8. Recognized for their innovation in the mobile web space, Trilibis Mobile was selected by the Telecom Council for the Innovation Showcase. In the Telecom Council Innovation Showcase pavilion (Booth 908, Pod B), CTIA attendees get the opportunity for one-on-one demonstrations of SmartPath, as well as free 30-day demo licenses.
To find out more about the Telecom Council Innovation Showcase, please visit http://telecomcouncil.cvent.com/event/CTIA_Showcase_2010.
ABOUT TRILIBIS MOBILE
Trilibis Mobile is a leading provider of mobile development solutions and services to online brands, media companies, service providers and carriers. To support its development efforts, Trilibis created SmartPath®, a robust and flexible SaaS mobile publishing platform that enables organizations to bring their brands and services to the mobile world via highly customizable mobile web applications, promotional programs and sites tailored to over 6,000 handsets. To date, more than 300 mobile sites, generating billions of pageviews, have been developed with SmartPath. Founded in 2002, Trilibis is based in San Mateo, California and has a development center in Singapore. For more information about Trilibis, visit www.trilibis.com.