Telesphere Releases FaxMail and Speak2Dial, New Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) Products
Telesphere Launches New Fixed Mobile Convergence Products
Cloud Communications Provider Telesphere Announces FaxMail and Speak2Dial to Further Enhance Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) Offerings to Customers
Telesphere (www.Telesphere.com), a nationwide hosted PBX, VoIP and cloud communications business phone and Internet service provider, announced today the release of two new products: FaxMail, a new service that allows users to send and receive faxes with any email client; and Speak2Dial, a new service that allows users to access a company’s directory through voice prompts from their office or cellular phone.
The release of these two products emphasizes a continued focus from Telesphere on FMC efforts, which allow users to access key business communication features without the restraint of being tied to any one device.
“We are excited to announce the release of these products, which will help our customers streamline their communications while reducing costs,” said Clark Peterson, CEO of Telesphere. “As communications continue to move to the cloud, managing all services in one place is swiftly becoming reality.”
With FaxMail, users can:
- Send and receive faxes directly from Outlook or their SmartPhone – or any email client through a secure, dedicated connection
- Automate delivery of inbound faxes – by delivering the fax directly to the intended recipient’s email account
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs – by eliminating dedicated analog lines connected to fax machines for incoming and outgoing faxes
- Easily annotate, forward or archive received faxes – in a familiar e-mail environment
- Increase employee productivity and workflow processes – by eliminating manual faxing
With Speak2Dial, users can:
- Dial by voice from office or cell to co-workers instantly – by simply pressing a preprogrammed button on their desk or mobile phone and speaking the name of the person they are trying to reach. Since the directory is hosted in the “cloud,” users no longer have to continuously sync their mobile phones and other directories when the directory is updated.
- Access Voicemail – by simply saying, “Voicemail,” and the system prompts for user credentials.
- Connect with the press of a button – by adding the Speak2Dial company directory access number as a one-click soft-key, mobile phone favorite or desk phone direct extension.
- Create shortcuts to connect – like “Operator,” “IT Helpdesk” or “Technical Support” to reach company departments without knowing a specific party’s name.
- Ensure safety while driving – by eliminating the need to fumble through their mobile phone’s directory. With Speak2Dial saved as a shortcut, users can access their entire directory with the push of one button.
“We are excited to announce the release of Speak2Dial, and know it will be a big hit based on the feedback of our beta customers,” said Sanjay Srinivasan, CTO of Telesphere. “Anytime we can make our customers’ lives easier with the release of a new product, it is a win-win.”
For more information on FaxMail or Speak2Dial, please contact a Telesphere Cloud Communications Specialist at 888-MY-SPHERE (697-7743).
Connect with Telesphere online:
Telesphere is a nationwide business phone and Internet services provider that delivers an innovative package of hosted VoIP telephone services and Internet access to businesses throughout the United States. As one of the first companies to offer hosted enterprise level communications as a service (CaaS), Telesphere allows businesses to enjoy all the latest voice and data features of large enterprises without costly investment in on-premises equipment. Telesphere’s more than six years of CaaS experience to businesses throughout the United States places it at the forefront of companies that specialize in the convergence of office PBX phone service, cellular phones, PCs and Unified Communications features. Telesphere fully manages its customers’ services over a private IP facilities-based network.