MogoTix Launches Mobile Ticketing Service on the Apple iTunes App Store
MogoTix Launches Fast and Simple Mobile Ticketing Service for Event Productions of Any Size
MogoTix, a fast and simple mobile ticketing service for events of any size, today announced the company’s official launch and the availability of its mobile ticketing service on the Apple iTunes App Store.
MogoTix enables event organizers to publish custom event websites and easily sell and distribute mobile tickets to attendees’ cell phones via text message. Event producers are then able to scan tickets quickly and easily at the event site using the free MogoTix iPhone app. With mobile ticketing, as long as you have your phone, it’s impossible to forget your ticket to a MogoTix event. However, in the case that attendees forget their cell phones, the app also contains attendee lists for events so that guests can be manually verified.
But that’s not where the service ends. Event organizers can use the MogoTix event ticketing service to track who arrives at their event in real-time, ultimately providing organizers with valuable analytics to measure true event ROI — information golden to potential event partners and sponsors. MogoTix’s real-time functionality also extends to attendees, who are able to see who else is arriving at the event.
“MogoTix is perfect for conferences, parties, clubs, VIP events and so much more,” said Scott Thorpe, CEO, MogoTix. “MogoTix allows event organizers to streamline their ticket sales, forget about paper tickets and lists, and significantly reduce long lines at the door. We think that users will enjoy this solution as much as we do.”
“MogoTix has made selling and verifying our events’ tickets so much easier than before,” said Julian Nachtigal at the pariSoma Innovation Loft. “It’s affordable, our attendees have found it simple and straightforward to use, and having real-time data on our events has been a great tool for us.”
- MogoTix lets you publish custom event websites to seamlessly sell and distribute mobile tickets
- MogoTix sends attendees mobile reminders two hours prior to the event, ensuring they never forget about your event or their ticket
- MogoTix’s technology is the fastest in the market, scanning tickets at speeds unmatched by any other scanning technology,
- significantly reducing wait times and helping your event run on new levels of efficiency
- Grant additional access for assistants to manage your website or scan tickets using MogoTix for iPhone
- Live Check-In Board lets you track arriving attendees in real time and display them inside your event
- Ticket/Attendee widgets allow visitors to buy tickets and view attendees on your own website
- Receive text message notifications when VIPs, speakers, or press are checked in at your event
- MogoTix takes security seriously, and does not share or sell personal attendee information with third parties
- Attendees are not required to have an iPhone or even a smartphone to use MogoTix — any web-enabled phone on the market today can open a MogoTix ticket
To set up a custom event or learn more, visit MogoTix.com, or download the free iPhone app today. Watch for the Android MogoTix app coming soon.
MogoTix offers a comprehensive, easy-to-use mobile ticketing application for events of any size. With secure payment processing and ticket delivery, cutting-edge mobile scanning technology, and advanced tools for tracking and communicating with event attendees, MogoTix provides a next-generation ticketing tool for the needs of today’s event organizer. With MogoTix, event production staff can manage attendance and ticketing seamlessly and efficiently, directly from their mobile devices. MogoTix was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California. To learn more, visit www.mogotix.com.