SoundBite Communications Announces Multiple Significant Enhancements to SoundBite Engage Platform
SoundBite Communications Extends Global Reach of Its Multi-Channel Proactive Customer Communications Platform
SoundBite Engage(SM) Offers New Features Enabling Clients More Efficient and Effective Reach to Today’s Increasingly Mobile Consumers
SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT – News), a leading provider of on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications, today announced multiple significant enhancements to the SoundBite Engage platform. This new release, available this quarter, supports the needs of SoundBite’s multi-national clients who require global communications strategies to interact with consumers. The new features enable more targeted, relevant and personalized multi-channel communications to be delivered to the majority of countries around the world.
Today’s highly mobile consumers are inundated with a variety of business and personal communications. This requires organizations to develop more innovative communications strategies to reach consumers; effectively breaking through the clutter to achieve the desired business results. The new version of SoundBite Engage enables clients to optimize contact strategies and improve interactions with their consumers worldwide — all while honoring local languages and consumer communications preferences.
Enhancements to SoundBite Engage include:
Personalized Text and Voice Messaging Worldwide
- Multiple character sets support global, interactive text messaging dialogs
- Short code pooling enables efficient sharing of text messaging short codes; accelerating the launch of text campaigns while reducing the need to secure a dedicated short code
- Multiple language, dialect and text-to-speech options provide more personalized voice messages
- Expanded library of professional voice talents enables localized language options
More Powerful Segmentation Strategies through Contact Suppression
- Targeted lists and compliant messaging strategies can be developed based on country code, contact device, business application and consumer opt-in/opt-out
- Consumers can more easily be reached by their preferred communications channel, enabling more relevant and targeted communications
Multi-Channel Blending and Escalation
- Contact strategies can be designed to escalate more easily through different contact points and channels to increase reach and response rates
- A follow-up message to a prior communication can be triggered using a different channel as a way to reinforce or confirm important information
- A preferred communications channel can easily be integrated into an interactive dialog
“Today there is a growing demand for proven proactive customer communications solutions in global markets,” said Mark Friedman, chief marketing and business development officer at SoundBite Communications. “Many of our large multi-national clients are looking to SoundBite to help them communicate with a consumer population that is becoming increasingly challenging to reach. Our latest version of SoundBite Engage delivers innovative features and capabilities to deliver targeted and relevant communications worldwide.”
In addition to these enhancements, SoundBite continues to invest in the scalability and reliability of SoundBite Engage. The company has expanded its call distribution network by building relationships with multiple telecommunications carriers worldwide. By doing so, it provides greater flexibility in call and message routing and limits service interruption in the event of a localized loss of a major provider. All of SoundBite’s outbound and inbound communications are carried over a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) backbone, enabling flexible routing decisions based upon carrier availability and cost. Through these investments SoundBite provides its clients with reliable, scalable outbound and inbound communications worldwide.
About SoundBite Communications
SoundBite Communications is a leading provider of on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications solutions designed to transform the way organizations communicate throughout the customer lifecycle to build trusted, lifelong and profitable relationships. Clients can leverage SoundBite’s proactive customer communications offering and expertise in designing, executing and optimizing communications strategies to engage in relevant customer interactions that deliver long-term business value. Visit SoundBite.com for more information.